Swell - Sunset Soy Candle by P.F. Candle Co.
Swell - Sunset Soy Candle by P.F Candle Co.
12pm. Salty skin, steady tides, endless afternoons in the hot summer sun. Vibrant, juicy, aquatic. Black currant, tuberose, and sea moss.
10 oz sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California.
Burns for 50-60 hours.
Size: 3" in diameter and 4.375” in height.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
About the Brand
P.F. Candle Co. is a Los Angeles-based home fragrance company owned and operated by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger. They believe that fragrance is an extension of your home design, and create high-quality products with accessible price points in mind.