Return PolicyAll returns must meet the following requirements.
- Mailed back within 10 days of receiving your order.
- Must be unused, undamaged, and with all tags attached.
*for the holiday season we allow returns on all eligible items until Jan 10th. Non-eligible items are listed below.
Swimwear, Undergarments, Artwork, Plants, Stationary, Sale or Discounted Items, Shoes, Special Order Items, Used or Worn Merchandise, Items with No tags Attached, Items Purchased In-store.
Please note: If there is a manufacturer's defect, we will make an exception. In this case, email our Customer Service dept. at Support@ThreadandSeed.com to request an approval and note specifically what the issue is on the return slip provided in your package. Don't see the return slip? Email us at the support email above. The customer service dept. will give you an approval code to add to the return slip. Items that have a defect may not be returned without this code.
How To Return
- Repackage your return securely in the same box or in a box comparable to the one you received your item in.
- Enclose a copy of the your invoice and circle the items to be returned.
- You are responsible for any shipping charges, which occur from a return. Keep your tracking number to ensure the package is returned to us. We are not responsible for packages that we do not ship ourselves.
- Ship your return package to:
Once we received your return, your refund will be processed within 5 business days (M-F, 9am to 5pm PST) to the original form of payment. You will be notified via email to the e-mail provided on your order when the refund has been credited. Your bank may require additional days to process this refund to your account.