Coconut Oil Scrub by Pirette
The Coconut Oil Scrub by Pirette Features:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil to nourish, moisturize and soften the skin due to its high protein and antioxidant content. Because it is such a lightweight dry oil, it does not clog pores, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil contains high levels of Lauric acid which acts as a moisturizer, multi-nutrient and anti-oxidant to the skin.
- Cetearyl & Sorbitan Olivate; these are unique, natural and PEG-free emulsifiers derived from Olive Oil to help reduce skin water loss with a high moisturizing effect and is hypoallergenic.
- Fine grain sugar with Kaolin clay is a soothing gentle exfoliator that cleanse, exfoliates dead skin cells and debris from the skin surface surface and helps clear the skin pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Pirette's flagship scent, which is mild yet long lasting with notes of fresh green coconut, surf wax and sunscreen.
- Packaging is made from eco-friendly, sustainable and 100% post-industrial material, otherwise destined for landfills. Recyclable and environmentally friendly by minimizing the use of new raw materials.
- Paraben, sulfate, phthalate, PEG, silicone, BHA and phosphate free. Vegan and cruelty free. Made in the USA.
Directions: In the shower, apply the scrub in a circular motion all over the body and rinse off after a minute or two for maximum skin softness and hydration.
About the Brand
PIRETTE is the original surf born beauty line from Newport Beach, CA. Their core is a unique artisanal scent that embodies the surf culture with notes inspired by fresh coconut, surf wax and sunscreen.