Dusk - Sunset Soy Candle by P.F. Candle Co.
Sold out Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 33): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
8pm. Damp leaves, crisp air, powder and spice on a clear night. Woody, cool, and earthy. Notes of black pepper, clary sage, palo santo, and blooming iris.
50-60 hr burn time
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
About P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co. is a Los Angeles-based home fragrance company owned and operated by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger. They believe that fragrance is an extension of your home design, and create high-quality products with accessible price points in mind.
Made in United States of America