Rose Quartz Heart Shape Gua Sha
The Gua Sha (pronounced Gwah Shah) is one of the newest ancient skincare tools to hit the western beauty world and for good reason. It not only relieves pain and inflammation, but the swipe of the Gua Sha is known to showcase immediate benefits visible in the face. A step up from a facial roller, with benefits to match! We love it for hormonal acne, graceful aging, and a glowing complexion.
- relaxation via gentle massage
- lymphatic stimulation - reduced puffiness and more energy
- increased circulation for a brighter complexion
- stimulates collagen production which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- brings stubborn blemishes to the surface and reduces blemish rate over time
- helps skin to retain moisture better
Approximately 3" L x 2" W
How to Use
1. Facial Oil: Start after you've completed your skincare routine. Your skin should be very moisturized skin, so we prefer directly after applying a generous amount of facial oil. You might even need to reapply so keep that facial oil handy.
2. Neck: Start at the base of your neck with the wide part of the Gua Sha and gently swipe upwards. Repeat 10-15 times in an upward motion
3. Jawline: Utilize the heart-shaped end of the Gua Sha to gently glide outwards, contouring the jawbone. 10-15 strokes, each side, always moving outwards from chin to ear.
4. Cheekbones: Using the wide side of the Gua Sha work upwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, gently moving outwards toward your ears. 10-15 strokes, each side.
5. Undereye: Using the narrow end of the Gua Sha, gently glide from inside of the eye outwards. Be sure to be EXTRA soft under the eyes (it's the most delicate skin on your face). 10-15 strokes, each side, always moving in an outward motion toward the temples.
6. Brow Bone: Using the heart-shaped end of the Gua Sha, gently swipe over the brow bone in outward motions, 10-15 strokes, each side.
7. Forehead: Using the wide side of the Gua Sha tool, gently stroke upwards along the forehead 10-15 times.
8. Lips: Use the heart end to glide over you lips back & forth 10-15 times.
NOTE: You'll probably notice a bit of redness which is normal, but nothing more. Remember never to scrape, just *glide* along the skin.
Rose Quartz: crafted from the naturally beautiful and pink gemstone, Rose Quartz. Commonly known as the healer of the Heart and one of the great beautifying crystals, Rose Quartz is metaphysically known for increasing self-love.