Precious Flower Oil by Holistic Science Co
Precious Flower Oil by The Holistic Science Co
1 oz | 28 mL
Inspired by the healing wonders of the earth and the remedial properties of precious herbs and botanicals, The Holistic Science Co. was established to deliver healing experiences for the mind, body and soul. They started with one mission: to consistently create and offer a unique line of exceptional skin and body products using time-honored remedies and the finest natural ingredients. Plant-based and free from animal testing, their personal care and beauty products are 100% handcrafted from scratch at their shop in San Diego, CA. Created by and for people who choose natural elements over artificial, the formulas contain no animal byproducts, carcinogens, petrochemicals, irritants, toxins or artificial colors. The Holistic Science Company's commitment to holistic practices extends far beyond personal care formulation to a passion for home-grown sustainability, a cleaner global environment and, of course, personal well-being.
Get healthy, gorgeous, luminous skin with this nutrient-rich, anti-aging facial moisturizer that’s made with a luscious, exotic blend of skin-loving oils such as Argan (Moroccan), Marula*, Moringa*, Black Seed*, Rosehip*, Sea Buckthorn* and our signature botanical infusion – with the added benefit of Red Raspberry Seed Oil for natural sun protection. Penetrates the skin quickly with precious essential oils to soothe, balance and rejuvenate the skin while relaxing every nerve. Harmoniously blended and perfectly measured, this precious oil works miracles!
This amazing oil really gives you that youthful glow because it nourishes, softens and firms the skin–without excessive greasiness and without clogging your pores with unnecessary waxes, additives or preservatives. You only need to apply about 1 to 3 drops of facial oil per application, but each drop will be packed with full strength natural ingredients.
- Marula Oil is cold pressed from hand-harvested kernels of the Marula tree indigenous to Southern Africa and Madagascar. It contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (Vitamin E), tocotrienol, phenolic (anticarcinogenic) compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that help cells renew and resist damaging effects of the environment. With regular use, Marula Oil delivers advanced protection against photo-aging while it neutralizes free radicals, helps build healthy collagen and provides antioxidant protection. More antioxidant protection means younger looking skin and better defense against premature skin aging. Marula Oil is also rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 (oleic) and Omega 6 (linoleic) that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity. Marula Oil helps reduce transepidermal water loss and increases the smoothness of skin. Easily absorbed, Marula Oil supports the natural buildup of the skin’s lipid layers and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black seed produces one of the healthiest oils on Earth. The prophet Muhammad was quoted as proclaiming “Black seed cures everything but death.” Black seed contains a myriad of antioxidants, anti inflammatory, anti-cancer, pain relieving, and antibacterial substances. Thymoquinone, an active component of black seed oil, is a central factor in the activation of our immune system. Virgin, unrefined, cold pressed black seed oil contains nearly one hundred beneficial ingredients, including essential amino acids, omega-3, Vitamin A (retinoids), and many more. The anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties make this oil an excellent remedy for a myriad of skin conditions and works to halt skin aging. Virgin black seed oil acts as a humectant, retaining water to promote a wrinkle free face. Black seed oil grows in Africa, the Middle East, and India. Studies have indicated the Indian variety is the most therapeutic of them all, this is the oil we use.
- Rosehip seed oil towers over all other oils as the queen of skin care oils. The seeds are replete with Vitamin A, marked by the dark orange/red hue. Rosehip oil greatly diminishes stretch marks and helps to remove wrinkles from previously damaged skin. It combats inflammation and reduces the visibility of scars and blemishes. With regular use it will increase collagen levels, allowing for greater elasticity.
- Moringa seed oil has been held in high regard since antiquity. Pharaohs of Egypt included vials of Moringa oil in their tombs. Moringa seed oil is chock full of antioxidants, lending it to amazing stability and resisting oxidation. It is springing on the skin care scene for good reason. It is cold pressed from the seeds of the healthiest plant on Earth. The seeds of the Moringa plant are used to purify water (that is how healthy this plant is). The oil is light and easily glides on your face without leaving a heavy coat, vivifying your skin and imparting a silky complexion. The skin absorbs nearly 60% of what is applied, a leading indicator of health. Moringa oil infuses a myriad of nutrients including zinc and copper which are essential for glowing skin. It also acts as a humectant, retaining moisture in the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, sometimes called “Liquid gold” or “Life Oil”, is rich in Vitamins A, B, C, E, K, and P, is high in essential fatty acids and also nutrients such as carotenoids flavonoids, lycopene, and phytosterols. In fact, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is one of the most potent sources of Vitamin C, by some estimates offering more than 15 times the Vitamin C content of oranges.
Directions: After cleansing and toning, place a few drops on clean hands and massage upwards on neck and face. Use morning and night or as need to achieve a healthy, luminous complexion.
Ingredients: Argan Oil, Moringa Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Rubiginosa)*, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Organic herbs of St. John's Wort, Plantain leaf, Comfrey leaf, Calendula flower, Chickweed flower, Chamomile flower and Lavender flower infused in Cold-pressed Olive Oil*, Red Raspberry Oil*, Marula Seed Oil*, Borage Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Essential Oils: Helichrysum (Helichrysum Italium), Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) and other essential oils, Vitamin E (Tocopherol)