Moon Fruit Night by Herbviore Botanicals
Moon Fruit Super Fruit Night Treatment by Herbivore Botanicals
1.7 oz | 50 mL glass jar
The fabulous duo, Julia + Alex ethically source the highest quality, natural ingredients the earth has to offer from French pink clay to Brazilian gemstones. In their Seattle kitchen, they formulate and test all the treatments themselves which results in products with intoxicating scents, luxurious textures and tangible results.
An other worldly multi-tasking night treatment that feeds skin with superfruits, gently resurfaces with fruit enzymes and hydrates deeply with a blend of exotic butters and bio-identical vegan Hyaluronic Acid all while you sleep.
- Superfruits- Powerful anti-oxidant rich fruits including Prickly Pear, Goji Berry and Red Raspberry Seed feed skin important nutrients and repair oxidative stress from daytime sun exposure and pollution to remedy signs of aging while you sleep.
- Kokum and Shea Butters- Creamy and deeply hydrating, these exotic butters are natural humectants that draw and lock moisture into your skin.
- Fruit Enzymes and AHA’s- Papaya, Lemon, Sugar Cane, Orange, Bilberry, Cranberry and Maple enzymes gently resurface and regenerate leaving your skin exfoliated, smooth and glowing. Resurfacing and excellent for unclogging pores for blemish prone skin types. Softening and smoothing for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Our Hyaluronic Acid is bio-identical and vegan. It is deeply hydrating and improves skin's elasticity. It is also a humectant that draws and holds water in the skin for maximum hydration.
- Aloe Juice- Soothing and calming to the skin Aloe also naturally contains salicylic acid making it excellent for clearing and reducing irritation in blemish prone skin.
Directions: Before going to sleep, apply a small amount to cleansed and dried skin. Massage in well so that Moon Fruit’s natural butters absorb completely into the skin. Layer one of our facial oils on top of Moon Fruit for superior hydration and results. Moon Fruit was formulated to work even better when used in tandem with a good facial oil.
Moon Fruit is not a mask and not meant to sit on the surface of skin, be sure to massage it in completely so it can work its magic while you sleep. If its not massaging in all the way please remove excess product as you have likely applied too much. Can also be used during the day. For day time use, avoid direct sunlight and use a high SPF (over 30) to protect skin from increased photo-sensitivity caused by natural enzymes and AHA’s present in Moon Fruit.
Why is it purple? The vision for Moon Fruit always included a pastel purple color. To achieve it we blended naturally anti-inflammatory, skin soothing, all natural indigo root powder with a hint of mangenese violet and ultramarine. These all natural colorants combined create #moonfruitpurple which is actually good for your skin due to the majority of it being made of indigo root powder.
Why is it turning my face purple? Due to the high content of natural butters and lack of fillers to change texture, Moon Fruit does need to be massaged in a bit more than your average cream. Take your time, its part of the ritual and your skin will thank you for the extra hydration achieved by massaging the butters in thoroughly. If your skin turns purple, you are probably using too much product and its not absorbing in all the way as a result. Please remove excess product.
Ingredients: Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Rubus Idaeus), Prickly Pear Oil (Opuntia Ficus-lndica), Kokum Butter (Garcinia Indica), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Hyaluronic Acid, Lavender Flower Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharinum), Orange Peel Extract (Citrus Sinensis), Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Limon), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Papaya Fruit Extract (Carica Papaya), Goji Berry Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Xanthan Gum, Indigo Powder (Baphicacanthus Cusia [Nees] Bremek), Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet
(*ingredients in bold are Certified Organic)
Truly Natural. Everything Herbivore creates contains top all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on Herbivore products or ingredients. All of Herbivore's oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the finest extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.