Cedar & Sagebrush Soy Candle by P.F. Candle Co.
Cedar & Sagebrush. Miles of ancient stone and minerals, moments of calm on a windswept ridge, deep inhales overlooking arid wildland. Aromatic, dry, and woody. Notes of granite, dry sage, and Sierra juniper.
40-50 hr burn time
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
About P.F. Candle Co.
P.F. Candle Co. is a Los Angeles-based home fragrance company owned and operated by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger. They believe that fragrance is an extension of your home design, and create high-quality products with accessible price points in mind.
Made in United States of America