Phoenix Facial Oil by Herbivore
Phoenix Facial Oil by Herbivore Botanicals
0.3 oz | 8mL glass bottle with dropper
1.7 oz | 50 mL glass bottle with dropper
Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results.
Like a Phoenix from the ashes, allow your skin to regenerate with this blend of luxe botanical oils and skin-cell-renewing CoQ10. This oil will dramatically rehydrate and rejuvenate your skin at the cellular level. Leaves skin soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture.
Concentrated Moisture. In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions, which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our facial oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.
- Rosehip Oil: Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue. Rosehip is also high in Trans-Retinoic Acid which aids in preventing premature aging.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: The richest natural source of Beta Carotene available. Beta Carotene is a natural form of Vitamin A that penetrates deeply into the skin to restore and revitalize from within.
- CoQ10: An important, naturally occurring substance that assists in producing biological energy within the cells. After the age of 30, the body produces less CoQ10 each year which in turn decreases the skin's natural collagen production and ability to regenerate skin cells. Nourishing the skin with natural CoQ10 can increase the skin's collagen production, leading to greater skin elasticity and less fine lines and wrinkles. It also boosts the skin's ability to regenerate itself. CoQ10 is a very small molecule that can easily penetrate into the skin.
- Chia Seed Co2: An excellent natural source of Alpha Lipoic Acid to smooth fine lines and decrease inflammation while increasing skin's natural glow and radiance. It is also the richest source of Omega 3 found in nature which makes it extra nourishing to the skin. Additionally, it is high in antioxidants and photo-nutrients to protect against premature aging from sun exposure.
- Meadowfoam Oil: Known for forming a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin. Additionally, it works to naturally preserve the other oils around it.
- Neroli Oil: Has been used for centuries to soften wrinkles, reduced veins and capillaries, and stimulate new growth in skin cells.
Directions: Apply 3–10 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, CoQ10, Hippophae Rhamnoides L (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damanscena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil
Truly Natural. Everything Herbivore creates contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of Herbivore's oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.