Moon Fruit Night Treatment by Herbivore
Moon Fruit Super Fruit Night Treatment by Herbivore Botanicals
1.7 oz | 50 mL glass jar
Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results.
An other worldly multi-tasking night treatment that feeds skin with superfruits, gently resurfaces with fruit enzymes and hydrates deeply with a blend of exotic butters and bio-identical vegan Hyaluronic Acid all while you sleep.
- Superfruits: Powerful anti-oxidant rich fruits including Prickly Pear, Goji Berry and Red Raspberry Seed feed skin important nutrients and repair oxidative stress from daytime sun exposure and pollution to remedy signs of aging while you sleep.
- Kokum and Shea Butters: Creamy and deeply hydrating, these exotic butters are natural humectants that draw and lock moisture into your skin.
- Fruit Enzymes and AHA’s: Papaya, Lemon, Sugar Cane, Orange, Bilberry, Cranberry and Maple enzymes gently resurface and regenerate leaving your skin exfoliated, smooth and glowing. Resurfacing and excellent for unclogging pores for blemish prone skin types. Softening and smoothing for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Our Hyaluronic Acid is bio-identical and vegan. It is deeply hydrating and improves skin's elasticity. It is also a humectant that draws and holds water in the skin for maximum hydration.
- Aloe Juice: Soothing and calming to the skin Aloe also naturally contains salicylic acid making it excellent for clearing and reducing irritation in blemish prone skin.
Directions: Before going to sleep, apply a small amount to cleansed and dried skin. Massage in well so that Moon Fruit’s natural butters absorb completely into the skin. Layer one of our facial oils on top of Moon Fruit for superior hydration and results. Moon Fruit was formulated to work even better when used in tandem with a good facial oil. For oily/blemish prone skin try Lapis Oil. For Dry skin try Phoenix Oil. For balanced skin try Orchid Oil. Moon Fruit is not a mask and not meant to sit on the surface of skin, be sure to massage it in completely so it can work its magic while you sleep. If its not massaging in all the way please remove excess product as you have likely applied too much. Can also be used during the day. For day time use, avoid direct sunlight and use a high SPF (over 30) to protect skin from increased photo-sensitivity caused by natural enzymes and AHA’s present in Moon Fruit.
Why is it purple?
- The vision for Moon Fruit always included a pastel purple color. To achieve it we blended naturally anti-inflammatory, skin soothing, all natural indigo root powder with a hint of mangenese violet and ultramarine. These all natural colorants combined create #moonfruitpurple which is actually good for your skin due to the majority of it being made of indigo root powder.
- Due to the high content of natural butters and lack of fillers to change texture, Moon Fruit does need to be massaged in a bit more than your average cream. Take your time, its part of the ritual and your skin will thank you for the extra hydration achieved by massaging the butters in thoroughly. If your skin turns purple, you are probably using too much product and its not absorbing in all the way as a result. Please remove excess product.
- Order of Operations: Cleanse -> Mist -> Mask (if its a masking night), Moon Fruit -> Facial Oil.
- Using Facial Oil over Moon Fruit is a great idea since these products were formulated to work well together. Any of our Facial Oils will work as a natural protective barrier to help seal Moon Fruit into your skin further and give you an extra dose of hydration.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Rubus Idaeus), Organic Prickly Pear Oil (Opuntia Ficus-lndica), Kokum Butter (Garcinia Indica), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Lavender Flower Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Organic Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Organic Sugar Maple Extract (Acer Saccharinum), Organic Orange Peel Extract (Citrus Sinensis), Organic Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Limon), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Organic Papaya Fruit Extract (Carica Papaya), Organic Goji Berry Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Xanthan Gum, Indigo Powder (Baphicacanthus Cusia [Nees] Bremek), Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet
Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.